By Souls of Silver
This meditation is for those who are tired of looking at the world through rose-colored glasses.
Did you know? There are numerous benefits to meditating. In fact, True Activist compiled a list of 76 benefits of meditating a while back. Some positive effects that result from taking the time to quiet the mind, as well as allowing the stresses and frustrations of daily life to fade away, include:
- A decrease in depression
- Improved feelings of self-confidence
- A regulation of mood and anxiety disorders
- A reduction in stress
- An increase of grey matter in the brain
- An improvement in processing and decision-making
- An improvement of one’s pain tolerance
- A pain reduction that works better than morphine
- An improvement of learning and self-awareness
… and much, much more!
However, sometimes sitting for 10-15 minutes and “quieting one’s mind” is easier said than done. In this case, the guided meditation below might be the perfect go-to for those who are tired of conjuring false platitudes about the world.
Warning: If you are easily offended by strong language, this may not be the meditation for you…
What are your thoughts? Please comment below and share this article!
Click Here Read More
This article (“F*ck That” Is The Hilarious Guided Meditation Realists Everywhere Need) is free and open source. You have permission to republish this article under a Creative Commonslicense with attribution to the author and TrueActivist.com