By Souls of Sliver
The energetic centers in the body are called chakras. In a human body, there are total 114 chakras. These chakras help us to move past the difficult things in life. There are seven main chakras in the body and if a person knows what each chakra represents then he can easily understand when a chakra is blocked.
1. Root Chakra
The chakra that is located at the very end of a spine is called Root chakra. It is red in color and is represented by the earth elements. This chakra mainly helps in giving us protection. It helps us in fulfilling our physical needs like shelter, water, and things important for our survival.
Symptoms of a blocked root Chakra:
• You feel powerless and unsafe.
• You will have trouble in finding home or shelter
• You will be in a loop of bad finances and poverty.
• You will have no support from your friends and family.
Signs of an open root Chakra:
• Being happy with where you are.
• Have a sense of belongingness with your family.
2. Sacral Chakra
This chakra is located just below the belly button. It is orange in color and is represented by water elements. This chakra mainly addresses our sexuality, emotions and some aspects of creativity.
Symptoms of blocked Sacral Chakra:
• Having negative sexual feelings.
• Having abuse or emotional trauma.
• Being an addict
Signs of open Sacral Chakra:
• Having a good sexual relationship
• Having pleasurable experiences in life.
3. Solar Plexus Chakra
This chakra is located below your navel and is yellow in color. It is represented by the fire elements. It represents the creativity, freedom, and power.
Symptoms of blocked Solar Plexus Chakra:
• You will that you are powerless.
• You will lack creativity.
• You will feel like your self-worth is diminishing.
Signs of open Solar Plexus Chakra:
• You will know who you truly are.
• You will be more creative.
• Not only will you help yourself but also others.
4. Heart Chakra
This chakra is located at the center of your body. It is green in color and it mainly represents love. It is about how a person loves not only himself but also others.
Symptoms of blocked Heart Chakra:
• You are very scared to bring in new people in your life.
• When you are in a relationship you will not be able to trust the other person.
• You will have physical heart issues.
• You will have troubles in expressing yourself.
Signs of open Heart Chakra:
• You will experience pure joy.
• You will have a good personal relationship.
• You will gain the love for humanity.
• You will have unconditional love in abundance.
5. Throat Chakra
This chakra is located in your neck. It is blue in color and it is related to sound. It gives us the ability to speak.
Symptoms of blocked Throat Chakra:
• You will feel afraid to confront others.
• You will have lungs and throat problems.
• People won’t listen to you and you will feel frustrated.
Signs of open Throat Chakra:
• You will be able to speak your mind.
• Others will not avoid you anymore.
6. Third Eye Chakra
This chakra is located between the eyebrows. It is indigo in color and it is related to light. This is our spiritual center and it deals with things like intuition and psychic abilities.
Symptoms of blocked Third Eye Chakra:
• You won’t receive any spiritual message.
• You will be confused.
• You will get headaches a lot.
Signs of open Third Eye Chakra:
• You will have focus.
• People will honor your honesty.
7. Crown Chakra
This chakra is located on the top of your head and it is violet in color. This represented by your thoughts.
Symptoms of blocked Crown Chakra:
• You will feel alone in this world.
• You will be depressed.
Signs of open Crown Chakra:
• You will be grateful for the things in your life.
• You will live mindfully.
Share our articles if you like it and help us to spread more love and joy!